Service. Honor. Respect. And Fun.
Those who’ve served hold a special place
in our hearts. And in our community.
Are you eligible?
Knollwood life plan community is proud to offer residency to:
- High-level federal workers with a GS grade of GS-14, or equivalent and higher from the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, Justice, Merchant Marine, and intelligence agencies, including but not limited to, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
- Retired officers from the seven branches of the uniformed services
- Spouse, surviving spouse, or unremarried former spouse of a qualified officer
- Mother, mother-in-law, daughter, or sister of a qualified officer
- Father, father-in-law, son, or brother of a qualified officer
- Post-9/11 service members with severe war-related injuries receiving Special Monthly Compensation
- Foreign Service members in Class 1, 2 or 3.
A small number of non-affiliated people may also live at Knollwood – Americans who have served our nation in another capacity. Interested individuals should contact the sales team to find out how to apply.
A prospective assisted living resident must also meet the above requirements, but need not have lived at Knollwood first as independent living resident.
Knollwood’s nursing services, both long-term care and short-term rehab, are open to the public—neither Knollwood community residency nor military connection is required.