Service. Honor. Respect. And Fun.
Those who’ve served hold a special place
in our hearts. And in our community.
Are you eligible?
For Independent Living:
- People age 62+
- Good physical and cognitive health
- Financial resources that would most likely last one’s life expectancy
- Non-government, non-military that have strong connections to the metro DC area
- Federal workers with a grade of GS-14, or equivalent, and higher
- Retired officers from the seven branches of the uniformed services
- Spouse, surviving spouse, or un-remarried former spouse of an officer
- Immediate family/immediate in-law of an officer
- Post-9/11 service members with severe war-related injuries receiving Special Monthly Compensation
- Foreign Service members in Class 1, 2 or 3
Interested individuals, please contact the sales team to learn more about residency at Knollwood.
A prospective assisted living resident would also meet the above requirements, but need not have lived at Knollwood first as an independent living resident.
Knollwood’s nursing services, both long-term care and short-term rehab, are open to the public—neither Knollwood community residency nor military connection is required.