Knollwood is pleased to host another LIVE webinar session on a subject that often comes with a lot of questions: The difference between assisted living and nursing care. Hosts Carol Ann McCormick and Helen A. Cahill will give a general overview on both living options and go into greater detail on what makes each one unique. It’s all about getting the right information, so you can navigate decision-making for you or your loved one.
On October 6th at 3:00PM, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Refresher on independent living
- To visually identify whether a community offers assisted living or are they also certified to offer skilled nursing care
- To understand what qualifies someone for assisted living vs nursing care
- Services and care common to assisted living vs nursing care
- To translate the acronyms and lingo commonly used by nursing and assisted living staff
- How to determine if it’s too late to investigate independent living and even assisted living
At any time during the webinar, you can write in your questions and have them answered (in real time) during the presentation. As always, there’s absolutely no fee or commitment, but you must register to attend.